Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 9: Hells bells, my back HURTS!

Today I'm sitting here at work, chock full of tylenol with an ice pack on the small of my back. Why, you ask? I have no idea! I did my work out as usual last night, sat for a little while with DH before bed... Nothing unusual. But I woke up at 3am and every muscle in my body HURT. Not just a little sore, but enough to make me sick to my stomach! I took some tylenol and iced my neck (I have an old neck injury that will put me completely out of commission if I don't take care of it) and eventually managed to go back to sleep.

When I woke up again at 5:30, I was burning up and sore and temped 99.99 on my basal body temp thermometer. I still haven't decided if maybe it was from the pain, maybe my batteries are about to die... IDK. What I do know is that I haven't been sick at all in a while. I haven't even been remotely under the weather. In all actuality, I've had more energy than usual and have been at 100% for the first time in forever.

I'm getting better now... I've been icing my back on and off and I'm not near as exhausted as I was when I got here. I would have just gone home today if I didn't have that art camp at 5:00 :(

Will I do my workout tonight? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background