Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 8: One week down!

Yay! On wednesday I will be 1/3rd of the way finished with the 30 day challenge =D

Like I mentioned yesterday, my mini-goal for today and tomorrow is to do my workout despite the fact that I'm working late. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but on days like today I just want to go home and crash for the night.

But anyway... I've got a couple of things on my mind today.

* I really need to get a set of 3lb weights. I've only been doing 30ds with my body weight and it was great to be able to slowly ease myself into the daily workouts - especially with the upper body exercises since I have such little strength in my arms.

* I need to start supplementing my diet with protein. I realized that a part of my problem is I waaaay over indulge with carbs and I don't eat enough protein. So, I think I'm going to switch out my usual pb on a whole wheat english muffin for a protein shake w/ flax meal in the mornings to see if that helps with muscle tone and calorie intake. Any protein powder suggestions? I'm trying Muscle Milk today.

I'll probably add more later :-) Peace in the middle east!

1 comment:

  1. You can try a set of soup or bean cans until you get your weights.

    Awesome job on almost being on D10!

    ReplyDelete

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background