Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 4: Day 3 was anticlimactic.

AF rendered me completely exhausted and achy yesterday by the time I got home, so I didn't do my work out.

Confessional time! After work and dinner, DH and I went to DQ- I ate half of a kid sized oreo blizzard.

That couldn't have been too bad, right? RIGHT??! ahem... anyway...

After that, we came home and I went to sleep on the chaise around 9 (apparently I was relocated to bed around 11 by DH), and when I woke up this morning I felt 100% better. I guess there is a lesson to be learned in this, that you have to pay attention to what your body is telling you.

Like I said, I feel soooo much better. Drinking more water seems to really be helping as well. Today is the last day of VBS and they invited us staffers down to the volunteer's break room to partake in homemade snacks donated by sweet little old ladies and omg. I might have totally busted up my diet for the day, but I'm skipping lunch to make up for the extra calories.

One little old lady made mississippi mud that brought tears to my eyes (especially since my grandmother - who used to be the mississippi mud queen - doesn't even know that she ever made mississippi mud, thanks to having stage 3 Alzheimers :( )

Maybe I'll do better tonight? I'm doing the workout fo sho. Updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background