Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 4: Is it actually getting easier??!

Whoa. Maybe this is a fluke...
Maybe its a result of me drinking more water and taking tylenol arthritis 20 mins before workout...
Maybe it's because of the second day in a row without having to listen to JM drone on and on in her nasaly voice and flaring nostrils (as shallow as it is, that seriously bugs the crap out of me about her- but I digress)...

But I didn't feel like I was going to die during my workout tonight. I actually thought I had another circuit to go at the end of circuit 3, and boy was I surprised to find that it was time to cool down!

One thing I will never do again, though... I will never eat anything greasy so close to working out ever again. That's what I get for busting up my diet as bad as I get today! I have absolutely 100% god-freaking-awful acid reflux at the moment and there is nothing I can do about it :-(

*kicks my own butt via Jillian Michael's butt kicks, as featured on 30ds*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background