Sunday, January 3, 2010

#1 and #2 of Project365

Well, I've decided I'm going to give Project365 a try. If you're not familiar with it, check out the info here.

Here is photo #1:
That's Bogart on our entertainment center, curled up watching me watch Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 version with Matthew McFadyen as Mr. Darcy. I'm not even going to acknowledge who plays Elizabeth because I can't stand her). He likes Mr. Darcy too- every time MMc had a line, he would perk up and watch the TV.

If you look closely, you can also see evidence of the other woman in mine and DH's marriage...
the xbox controller =P

Here's #2:

I love, love, love this. It came from my issue of People's Sexiest Men, and now it's hanging on my inspiration leaf in my office (another pic for another day).

2 comments:

  1. I like the quote in picture #2..I don't think enough people believe that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. If more people believed that, I might have actually gotten some play in high school =P

    ReplyDelete

My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background